- Increase and facilitate access to funding for small organizations
- Bring donors closer to local and grassroots organizations working with women and girls or gender issues in general.
- Be the interface between private and/or institutional donors and local and grassroots organizations.
- Project management on behalf of organizations without a dedicated staff including consortia.
2. Reviving local research to contribute to little-known issues
- Implement qualitative and quantitative research, which focuses on the participation of communities impacted by the problem.
- Support the contribution of local populations, especially women and girls.
- Promote open knowledge for research and learning on social, environmental and/or humanitarian issues impacting women and girls.
3. Ensure the organizational development of local organizations
- A la carte training for local organizations (Organizational diagnosis, strategic thinking, strategic planning, functioning of the board of directors, conflict resolution, communication and leadership, etc.)
- Facilitation of meetings, trainings, conferences on gender issues and the rights of women and girls (female leadership, positive masculinities, gender-responsive budgeting, gender mainstreaming, sexual and reproductive health, etc.)
- Creation of awareness content for young audiences (girls and boys)